If you’re a neat freak and an organizing junkie, you’ll be hard-pressed to resist these organization ideas that you’ll love to include to your home office!
1. Never spill your coffee again on your desk!
The strong clip springs make this desk cup holder ideal to hold to any types of desk of varying thicknesses. You can buy it on Amazon for just $9.99.
2. Make colorful organizers for your office supplies out of tin cans.
Don’t throw away your tin cans! Instead, find out how to easily make these tin can desk organizers on My Life of Travels and Adventure.
3. Keep your cables neat with this awesome desk cable organizer.
Hate to see your cables lying around? This nifty desk cable organizer is the perfect solution! If you like it, you can get it on Amazon for $8,99.
4. Keep your inspiration on the wall with these mounted clipboards.
Mounted clipboards are a perfect way to keep your workspace clear of clutter and your favorite pieces on display. (via Brit + Co)
5. Make your own Dry Erase Board and Desktop Tray.
This clever DIY office item has a double-purpose: not only does it remind you of your everyday office tasks, it can also help keep your desk neat and clutter-free!
Read instructions on Chelsea’s blog Two Twenty One.
6. Make your own Jean Pocket memo board!
Got worn-out, unused jeans? Turn these jean pockets into something more useful like this!
7. How to hide a printer – amazing idea!
This DIY item, made of basket, blends to the look of your home beautifully. Plus it also protects the printer from dust and dirt. Such a clever idea from The DIY Playbook.
8. Don’t throw away your empty cereal boxes!
Cereal boxes make awesome divided storage in a desk drawer. Cover them in shelf liner or wrapping paper.
9. Cover one wall with cork in your home office.
Is your framed cork board not enough to fit all of your stuff? Then why not a bigger cork board on your entire wall?
Pin your pictures, artwork, notes and reminders on your big cork board. They will instantly make a more personal and intimate decorative piece in your room. Picture taken by Petra Bindel.
This is a really creative and innovative way to display information in your home office, kitchen, cafe, restaurant, etc. It lets you to easily pull out a section of paper when you need to write something.
11. Make an iron mesh mood board.